Snow cannons are placed along entire length of racecourse and even though weather conditions are not allowing snowmaking around the clock, Chief of Race Mitja Dragšič remains optimistic: ”There is plenty of time and what had been done so far is encouraging. We expect to start snowmaking at full stretch next week.”Inversion and fog during daytime are preventing entire process of snowmaking, but some previous cold nights were favourable enough to at least whiten the slopes. Marprom snowmaking team is constantly present on slopes and long-time Chief of Race Gorazd Bedrač is always available to advise: ”It could be possible to ski from start to finish with exception of some minor slope parts. It is important we have enough snow cannons and that we are ready. We will use every second when cold allows snowmaking. We can be optimistic.”Director of Marprom, Bernard Majhenič is also satisfied with work done so far: ”We purchased 23 new snow cannons, which are used besides 30 older ones along the racecourse. Last two days snowmaking was very intensive. We are ready.”FIS snow control will decide on 30. December if snow surface is sufficient and suitable for the race.